During the abstract submission process, the submitting author will need to read and agree to the following:
By submitting an abstract, the primary author certifies that they have the approval of all co-authors listed in the application to publish and present the information contained in the abstract.
- I have read and agree to the scientific integrity abstract policies.
- I confirm that all authors have read the abstract and approved their authorship of the abstract and agree to the policies outlined.
Photography, recording and code of conduct policy
- I have read and agree to abide by the ASBMB code of conduct.
- I have read and agree to abide by the photography and recording policy.
Registration, presentation & publication of my abstract
- I understand that I am required to register for the meeting and present my talk in person at the scheduled date and time at the conference location.
- I understand that abstracts will be published in the online program and/or mobile app prior to the meeting, as well as online as a supplement to the Journal of Biological Chemistry. Abstracts will not be copy edited and will be published as submitted by author.
- I understand that my talk may be streamed live or recorded for later viewing by attendees or ASBMB members. This will include any slides I present during my talk.
- I understand that any handouts or slides I provide for the in-person and/or remote virtual audience may be viewed by attendees and ASBMB members before, during and after the meeting.