Exhibitor information and registration
Undergraduate Poster Competition exhibitor information and registration
Each year, the ASBMB hosts the Undergraduate Poster Competition as part of its annual meeting. Join us and connect with over 200 undergraduate students currently searching for a graduate program.
Register to exhibit at the poster competition and in the exhibit hall ($600)
- First person access to undergraduates with significant research interests and experience.
- Pre-show participant demographics (number of participants, class year).
- Post-show access to poster competitor mailing list.
- Opportunity to develop relationships with undergraduate faculty advisers.
- Institution's logo appears on the event website and in the print program.
The exhibit fee is $300. The exhibit fee provides:
- One, six-foot skirted table with two chairs alongside the poster competition floor.
- Tables accommodate table top displays only (booth-style displays are not permitted).
- There is no electrical or high-speed internet access available.
Exhibit tables must be staffed with a display throughout the entirety of the event from 11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. There will be a mid-point refreshment break for all participants, judges and exhibitors. Students are strongly encouraged to interact with the exhibitors during this time, and so this is typically the heaviest period of traffic.
#DiscoverBMB registration is required to access the convention center (not included in the poster competition exhibit fee).
New for 2023
This year, extend your opportunity to interact with undergraduates by adding a bundled package. The bundled package includes a table at the undergraduate poster competition and a table in the annual meeting exhibit hall (the exhibit dates/hours are noted on the website). This package is available for $600.
Graduate program representatives may begin setting up at 10 a.m., one hour prior to the event start time. Tables will be labeled with each institution’s name. Display items must be contained within the limits of the tabletop surface.
Shipping material to/from the poster competition
- Shipping to the competition — Exhibitors are responsible for shipping materials to the poster competition. You must ship materials to your representative's hotel to the representative's attention and hand carry materials to the competition location. Related delivery fees are the exhibitor's responsibility.
- Shipping from the competition — Return shipments are the exhibitor’s responsibility. Bring pre-printed FedEx shipping labels with account information to expedite your return shipment.
- All exhibitor materials must be removed at the conclusion of the competition. Materials left in the poster competition area will be discarded.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.