Exhibitor information and registration
University exhibitor table information and registration
Each year, the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology hosts the Undergraduate Poster Competition as part of its annual meeting. This year, the competition is scheduled for Saturday, March 23, at the Henry B. González Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas. Join us and connect with over 200 undergraduate students engaged in research in biochemistry and molecular biology and related fields.
- First-person access to undergraduates with significant research interests and experience.
- Pre-show participant demographics (number of participants, class year).
- Post-show access to poster competitor mailing list.
- Opportunity to develop relationships with undergraduate faculty advisers.
- Institution's logo appears on the event website and in the undergraduate program.
Basic exhibitor information
Exhibitors at the poster competition must showcase their graduate or professional school programs. For all other exhibitor opportunities, including the promotion of services, programs and tools other than a graduate or professional program, please see the exhibitor prospectus.
The poster competition exhibit fee is $300. This provides:
- One six-foot skirted table with two chairs at the poster competition.
- Tables accommodate tabletop displays only (booth-style displays are not permitted).
- There is no electrical or high-speed internet access available.
Exhibit tables must be staffed with a display throughout the entirety of the event from 11 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. There will be a midpoint refreshment break for all participants, judges and exhibitors. Students are strongly encouraged to interact with the exhibitors during this time, and so this is typically the heaviest period of traffic.
#DiscoverBMB registration is required to access the convention center (not included in the poster competition exhibit fee).
Lunch will not be provided to exhibitors at the Undergraduate Poster Competition. Exhibitors are encouraged to make lunch plans on their own.
Bundled package information
Extend your opportunity to promote your graduate or professional program to undergraduates by purchasing a bundled package. The bundled package includes a table at the poster competition and a table at the annual meeting exhibit hall. This package is available for $600. The table at the exhibit hall is not a booth; it will be the same table and chair setup used while exhibiting at the poster competition.
If you are interested in upgrading to a full booth at the annual meeting, please review our exhibitor prospectus.
Exhibit hall hours
|Saturday, March 23
|Sunday, March 24
|Monday, March 25
|Tuesday, March 26
Poster competition exhibitors may begin setting up at 10 a.m., one hour prior to the event's start time on Saturday, March 23. Tables will be labeled with each institution’s name. Display items must be contained within the limits of the tabletop surface.
Shipping material to/from the poster competition
- Shipping to the competition — Exhibitors are responsible for shipping materials to the poster competition. You must ship materials to your representative's hotel to the representative's attention and hand carry materials to the competition location. Related delivery fees are the exhibitor's responsibility.
- Shipping from the competition — Return shipments are the exhibitor’s responsibility. Bring preprinted shipping labels with account information to expedite your return shipment.
- All exhibitor materials must be removed at the conclusion of the competition. Materials left in the poster competition area will be discarded.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.