#DiscoverBMB is the annual meeting of the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, taking place March 25–28 in Seattle.
With a mission to share the latest, most impactful research findings in the molecular life sciences, #DiscoverBMB offers an exciting agenda that includes talks by the field's foremost experts, interactive workshops on the latest trends, technologies and techniques, and an invigorating exhibition of posters, services and products.
The meeting attracts researchers in academia and industry, educators, trainees and students from across the globe. It offers unparalleled opportunities for collaborating, networking and recruiting.
Feed your curiosity
At #DiscoverBMB, you’ll get to explore the latest ideas, approaches and technologies in the biological sciences. See the at-a-glance program
Explore the hottest trends
The 11 themed symposia at #DiscoverBMB feature speakers invited to discuss their remarkable advances in research, education, and diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Advances in organismal and cellular metabolism
- AI and ML in structural biology, drug design and systems biology
- Bias in, bias out in data science
- Biochemistry of elemental cycling
- Cell signaling — new tools and emerging concepts
- Education and professional development
- Frontiers in carbohydrate synthesis and recognition
- Lipid dynamics and signals in membrane and protein structure
- Organelles, mechanisms and phase properties of cellular quality control
- Protein machines and disorder
- Regulation of RNA
Meet the stars of the show
#DiscoverBMB’s award lectures feature scientists of distinction and rising stars, all chosen by the ASBMB community for recognition.
Discover opportunities for growth
#DiscoverBMB workshops provide opportunities to learn and collaborate on topics related to career development, outreach and DEI.
Join unique assemblies
#DiscoverBMB’s interest groups are small gatherings for attendees with common priorities and passions. These conclaves promote information sharing and community building.